Sarge's Delicatessen & Diner
- Pastrami sandwich is fantastic here. Worth checking out.
- Try the Souper Soup. "Sitting in the heady chicken broth, which demands no salt, are a hearty beef kreplach, noodles and a gigantic matzoh ball that straddles the line between floater and sinker."
- Great pastrami. Corned beef and tongue. Cool people. 24 hrs
- Feeling ill? Have the super soup with extra noodles. You wont regret it. Its my hangover helper and kicks a cold fast.
- Back and better then ever!!!!
- The menu states noodle kugel serves two but fails to tell you the cheesecake serves three. Both are delicious.
- Try the The Cookout Burger - Smokey BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, bacon, sauted mushrooms and onions. Served with lettuce, tomato, and Bermuda onion.
- Sarge's Delicatessen's Pastrami Sandwich voted #1 on The VillageVoice's 10 Best Late Night Eats in New York City: http://bit.ly/GD3I7F
- The Bald waiter at night is the worst! Lazy douche bag
- Winner of Best Late-Night Eats in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! Come in any 24 hours of the day and ask for an extra-thick sliced pastrami.
- The most unfriendly staff. Acting as if everything is an inconvenience
- Strawberry cheesecake. Death by calories. But straight to heaven.
- The French fries are amazing!!
- 24/7 delivery
- "Look how you look! Eat! Eat! You're skin and bones!"
- Hot pastrami sandwich is huge and delicious
- Best matza ball soup ever. Insanely huge menu
- Love the latkes!
- The Robin was excellent, albeit massive. bring your appetite.
- Corned beef or pastrami sandwich