- Great dosas very affordable!
- One of the more decent South Indian joints in HK! So hard to find good South Indian food!
- Masala dosa with chutneys and a nicely spiced vegetable curry...delicious!
- Authentic northern Indian food, just the overall environment of the restaurant is not that good. Visited on a Sunday afternoon, too many customers and overall hygiene just okay
- walked out w/o eating. place was too busy, didn't serve us plates then brought plates with sticker label still on the top. Then they brought wrong food and 3 people argued with me it was correct.
- You have got to eat here if you want the best! But please save a space for me...in the corner maybe...I won't take up much room I promise.
- Nice Indian veggie food. Reasonably priced. But service was so-so. Water is charged.
- The thali is amazing! They have two menus - the one with NO English is better, it has pictures. Stick to the South Indian dishes and you can't go wrong.
- The Thali is really big with 10 dish plus rice and bread.
- Excellent Indian veg food. Large portion. Charming staff who smile!
- Dosa. Dosa dosa dosa. Very authentic food.
- They make a mean dosa. One is big enough to share.
- South Indian food is awesome. Quick service. Friendly staff. Love this place
- All food are awesome here.. Pure south Indian taste... Excellent!!