149 Wood Avenue Dr
Edison, NJ 08820
9:30am - 10:30pm
1:00am - 12:00pm
12:00am - 12:30am
12:00am - 12:30pm
12:00am - 2:30am
- It's all Good.
- The rava Kesari and the rava Dosa here are a must try. Delicious :)
- For the brave - eat the ghee idli :)
- Should I comment about Saravanaa Bhavan? Authentic South Indian food. Chole batura is my personal favorite.
- eat Mixed Vegetable Paratha
- Fast service. And authentic taste. It is perhaps as good as the one at Lexington Ave.
- Rava dosa was perfect, not overly crispy
- Heavenly. South Indian dishes at their best!
- Great South Indian food. I highly recommend the Mini Ghee Sambar Idly and the Madras Filtered Coffee!
- Try the rava masala dosa... gunpowder dosa was ok .. overall decor is very good.. its a little noisy though
- Very authentic south indian food!! Dhosas are great
- Kara dosa or Mysore masala dosa.
- Mini sambar idili, onion and Chilli uthappam, Masala dosa, rava kesari, badam milk
- Coffee is always good here, the authentic Madras coffee served in traditional debarah set
- Badam halwa at its best. Sweet starter & dessert should be missed on spl. Meals. Touch of south in every dish.
- Delicious food
- Bad food. No taste. Poor
- The best dosa place in the trio state area! If you're looking for something extra spicy try the Khara Dosa.
- Food is great but service is not so good.
- From a South Indian: Best dosas on the East Coast (except for their NYC location or my mom's kitchen).