2725 Sutton Blvd Ste A
St Louis, MO 63143
- Jukebox has a decent selection of Cannibal Corpse tunes
- Some of the nicest pool tables in town. Beware - they're fast. Call ahead for bowling lane / pool table availability. This location runs both bowling and billiards leagues.
- Nice lanes and pool tables, brush up on your math skills before you go as you have to keep score yourself
- Awesome old style bowling lanes (no computers or new-fangled contraptions). Great pool tables, Jukebox, and outdoor patio. They still allow smoking indoors.
- Only the coolest bar / bowling alley in the city. Cheap, too!
- Shoddy establishment
- Best pool tables in town.
- This place, is sure to leave you with a positive impression. It is a smoking establishment, you've been for warned. The people here are the nicest around. Call ahead for lanes and pool tables.
- No joke, best damn pool tables in StL. Paul is awesome, and Jimmy is a great owner. I'm always happy to go there for drinks and an awesome jukebox
- This bowling alley is the coolest place that I ever been to. I went there with my pathways outing group yesterday. We had a fun time. Both the bowling game and the shoe rental are very cheap.
- What a blast from the past. The pool tables and bowling lanes r kept up so well