Sarah's Pastries & Candies
70 E Oak St (btwn N Michigan & N Rush)
Chicago, IL 60611
- Sarah Levy bakes unforgettable cakes and cookies, but don't overlook the chocolate-covered smores and dark-chocolate Royaltine made w/ crushed biscuits and almonds.
- Zarlengo's is at this location today Friday March 16 giving away complimentary gelato bars until 4:30 pm!!! Made from scratch from all natural ingredients! So amazing!
- Omg best mocha latte I've had in my life... and I've had a lot of mocha lattes.
- The watermelon lemonade really hits the spot on a hot Chicago day!!!
- Amazing brownies and they make cookies for Tory Burch boutiques. Good enough for Tory, good enough for me!
- red velvet macaron!
- Free cupcake is your choice...s'mores cupcake is deeelish. Great coffee too!
- The cucumber sandwich is divine!
- Macarons are a must!
- YUM. Just YUM.
- the free cupcake is the most delicious free cupcake I've ever had :)
- Vegetarians try the cucumber sandwich! Light, refreshing & surprisingly full of flavor!
- The vanilla bean ice tea is delicious! Add a couple pumps of sweetener for a perfect summer refreshment!
- The brownies are delicious!
- The service is top-notch and the have excellent coffee. Skip Starbucks and stop here.
- Try the lemonade of the day. Delicious!