Sarah P. Duke Gardens
- Experience the beautiful 55-acre Sarah P. Duke Gardens.
- Love the gift shop!
- Amazing place to go on a picnic or for a walk. Absolutely beautiful.
- Bring a blanket and food for a nice picnic on the big lawn. Also bring balls for the kids!
- Watch the sunset at the park, amazing!
- 1st Big Weekend - Sept 1 - Come see "Happy Feet" 7:30-9:30.
- You don't have to pay for parking after 5 pm
- In case you've forgotten... this is one of the graduation requirements.
- Head down to the koi pond
- Duke Reunions 2012 - Visit the Duke Gardens to remember sunny days spent on the lawn with friends.
- Great place for a lunch date!
- Great place for an inexpensive date, year round!
- Park in the bottom lot to the far right. Take the shortcut to the large pond
- Complete a Graduation Requirement
- Lovely garden. Arrive early. Small parking lot. And $2 an hour.
- If you are in the area and love plants this is a must see.
- Gorgeous, if not a bit toooo manicured
- I love the smell of flowers there
- It's a great place to go for a late afternoon walk. Lots of great views.
- It's my favorite outdoor park/gardens in Durham but a big beware to local photographers, Duke Garden wants your money even if you're not doing paid work so be careful and be sneaky when shooting.