Santos Tapas Bar
$ $ $
- Good looking bar. Good looking staff. Good looking crowd. Thursdays
- Great place to relax and have a good time! Good food too!
- Commandez-vous un Hendrixxx! Amazing drink!
- Tuesdays are Ladies night - buy a martini and get 2 tapas free! The second martini is 5$. Girls night for under 20$!
- Sotto sopra!
- Mandatory coat check...whatever!
- Ive been a few times, it can get crowded at times but its worth it.
- Best pub Ive been into in Montreal...
- The ambiance
- Great food and cocktails. The music selection was excellent as well.
- The outdoor patio is nice.
- Always crowdy, nice place to meet new people
- The beef was horrid. Everything else was ok. Though I was expecting way more for the Sangria but is pretty average.
- Bad!!!! Food took more than 1 hour. Manager gave no explanation. Avoid
- Snag a table upstairs and have a private party with a view. Super chill staff and solid drinks.
- Strong long islands here
- Ask the manager/bartender Justin to make you a "New fashioned" he's the bomb
- Amazing fun tapas bar. Love the duck hamburger and the fish tacos. Excellent service!
- Honestly-over rated