367 Revere Beach Blvd
Revere, MA 02151
- Absolutely amazing lobster rolls!
- Slow service. I really love grilled cheese sandwiches... Theirs is hardly worth the $4 they charge for it. Fries are decent.
- Delicious clam chowder (dig deeply for real seafood) and scrumptious lobster roll!
- Good parking, looks good on the outside, old fashioned in the inside, BEST seafood in the strip. OK prices, relatively speaking. No questions asked.
- The only patio on the beach where you can drink alcohol outside. Beer only.
- Service is a little slow but the food is good and they serve beer & wine. There's also customer parking on the side of the building
- Their gyros are the best I've ever had, so good I can't bare to ever try anything else - except for their fries which are also amazing!
- The salad dressing and clam chowder is amazing. Good fish as well.