Santikos Palladium IMAX
Movie Theater, Bar
17703 W Interstate 10 (at La Cantera Pkwy)
San Antonio, TX 78257
- The amount of parking doesn't match the number of seats. Parking here really sucks!!
- Refillable fountain drinks! =)
- Use the electronic ticket machines when possible, they kinda suck, but are muuuuch faster!!
- Try the movie...THEY ARE GREAT
- Amazing place to watch a movie. We would all go more often if there were only more tolerable movies created in American film.
- The touch screen coke machines let you create over 100 different soda choices!
- Make sure you try out the D-Box seats.
- New Coca-Cola Freestyle soda machines - 106 different drinks !!!
- There are no cute employees. Wtf am I supposed to look at while waiting for the movie?
- Drank a beer and enjoyed a great movie. Several times. :)
- Get here early and have a few drinks or eat some sushi.
- It's better to go to a matinee because there are less people and you can find parking.
- A drink from the bar always makes the movie better!
- Great layout here. Use guest services to get just about anything you need. Avatar Imax was amazing. If you get a chance to catch a 3D movie here do it. You will not regret it.
- A great place to watch a movie. However, you need to get early there because it gets crowded (parking+tickets+seating issues) especially in the weekend.
- If your dieting, avoid the super delicious Gelato stand! Otherwise...
- The bar service is awesome.
- $10 for ONE ticket is ridiculous. on top of that their concessions are way over priced.
- They assign seats now so get there early.
- Buy 1 ticket for $9 or 2 tickets for $18 and save some money.