Mexican, Fried Chicken
- Love the carnitas stuffed sopapilla with 1/2 and 1/2.
- Good (not great) food and cheap price. If your feeding a lot of people on a budget, its worth going. Atmosphere is not the greatest but the food makes up for it. Personally I like the hamburger.
- As most Coloradoans know it's a great spot for Mexican food! This one is no different. I recommend the breakfast burritos or chile cheese fries (w/Asada).
- The hot green chili is really really hot, the 1/2 and 1/2 is what most people would think of as hot.
- Same old shit, 1/2 n 1/2 pleeze!
- Enchilada dinner is the best you can never go wrong with Santiago's