Santa Fe Steakhouse
Mexican, Steakhouse, Food
- The 20 ounce cowboy ribeye stake was succulent. Server was attentive and friendly.
- The grade pending is because every place needs to be inspected regularly usually every one to two years and during the inspecting process a grade pending sign is put up to tell you its being inspected
- Such good baby back ribs
- Great deals on beers bucket of 6 for $12 (everyday) TO START I WENT WITH THE WILD ONION N FOR THE MAIN COURSE SANTA FE FIESTA PLATTER
- Ribs... jesus get the ribs.
- When you order a soda expect to get a giant pitcher.
- Love the big sodas and bread
- Ask for Bridget she was an awesome waitress! Drink menu is full of win!!!
- Chips with dip n the great deal 6 for $12 bucket!!!
- WARNING: Soooo upset they changed their tea supplier. It is so bitter and horrible now. :(
- DON'T EAT HERE!!! THEY HAD AN A, NOW THEY HAVE A GRADE PENDING!!!! ON MY WALK TO THE BATHROOM I FOUND A COCKROACH ON THE FLOOR!!!
- i found a cockroach in my sandwich. that is all
- The ribeye is to die for....ribz are tasty..sodas come in mini pitcherz..ceaser salad is perfect and so are the sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes! hmm..love me some santa fe..
- Good burgers. Cold beer.
- Busboy dropped tray of food on my friend! Whole check was comped. Don't sit with your back to the kitchen unless you need a free meal!
- Extensive drink menu.... Bacon quesadillas are on point.. Good food. Clean.
- Their Margaritas are pretty good.