Santa Cruz Wharf
- Riva has the best fish, and even if you don't go for dinner - get the gelato at the gelato bar on the left as you go in the door. FABULOUS!
- Saw sea otters today. Jellyfish in the summer.
- In two spots far out on the southern side of the wharf there are stairs hidden out of the way that let you down to water level. Sea lions lay about there you can get inches away and face to face with
- Calamari and fries, ocean view, surf and relax!
- a must when in Santa Cruz.
- Make it out to the end of the wharf to watch sea lions through the open cut-outs. Also, about halfway down on the south side (facing the Boardwalk) there is a platform that the sea lions hang out on.
- Hereyiyle enfes
- Nice place to watch otters and sea lions
- Muito bacana! Visual incrivel com a roda gigante. Caminhar, sorvete, visual do mar...
- Si cena prestissimo, alle 22 non si trova nemmeno un bar aperto per bere una birra
- Make sure to stop off at Gilda's Restaurant! Super cheap and Super delicious!
- Had great fish & chips at Miramar Fish Grotto! Wasn't greasy, but tender and crispy on the outside.
- Firefish! Pricey but worth it! You have to go there at least once!
- Go down the stairs on the opposite side of the road from the Stagnaro Brothers restaurant to get the best view of the sea lions.
- Marianis has best confections. Lots of starving pelicans some getting pushy
- Lots of little arcades, a small but diverse set of rides and plenty of fair type food. Recommend coming when its not a school holiday!
- A lot of fun shops
- Watch the sea lions, and get some seafood at stagnaros
- Great views gets busy on weekends when families come in. Lots of fishing and animals to see
- Make sure you check out the sea lions.