Santa Cruz Main Beach
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- The water is cold, look out for sharks.
- Season passes,tailgating n the back of main parking lot, pic~nic tables w/a CROWD FREE entrance (next 2Crazy Surf)Best & cheapest way to spend ur time here.ALWAYS bring a sweater,even on nice days
- Come during the week .. less crowded .... Need to always bring warm clothes ... Even on warm days ... The wind comes up quick and gets cold
- I am in love with Santa Cruz. It can get crowded, but it's always beautiful.
- at 1pm, have your beach gear ready...that's when the sun breaks through the marine layer :]
- come on Fridays for free concerts at the Boardwalk!
- come early, pick your spot..,
- Calimari on the wharf
- Back in the day I used to rock the volleyball courts here.
- Santa Cruz
- Wear sunblock!
- Free wifi "grove"
- Sandy Beach yo. This place is fun for a nice little vacation but the waves suck unless there is a storm.
- Rent a bike to go to Trader Joe's for water instead of paying $3.50 a bottle
- Friday nights in the summer can be really busy, but fun. The view of the wharf is always nice. I wish people packed out their trash more.
- So much fun...
- The views.
- Wear sunscreen
- Lots of #PokemonGo stops along the wharf & boardwalk
- This is AWESOME!!!