Santa Clara Farmers' Market
Jackson St (at Benton St)
Santa Clara, CA 95050
9:00am - 1:00pm
- its amazing...it changed my life...in a good way...i am now a man
- Open on Saturdays 9:00am - 1:00pm, Year round
- Opens at 9...but shopping at about 8:45 is so chill...and they are more talkative and so friendly. Don't miss the fruit - whatever is in season - and Beckman's bakery at the end. I start there :-)
- A Certified Farmers' Market is an approved site where farmers may sell produce directly to consumers.
- Live music and Kettle popcorn...what else do you need;)
- The ice cream is awesome. They have not been around for a few weeks though :(
- Amazing oranges!
- The Beckmanns Rum-laced Pecan Pie is a must try. Its my favorite pecan pie, period. So good.
- Sit by the fountain and snack while you enjoy the live music.
- Blueberries, flowers, veggies
- Those muffins doe
- Looking for ready breakfast? Manna wraps at Indian stand, breakfast burritos at tamales stand, mango lassi at naan stand (not the naan wrap stand) and of course Beckmans.
- Pick up some flowers for your Mother
- Really good oranges
- There is really good honey here.