Santa Barbara Public Market
38 W Victoria St (at Chapala St)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- I enjoy the ice cream shop here, unique flavors not commonly found or heard of else where
- New bike racks and plenty of underground parking! Be sure to ask Ashleigh the GM for help finding specific goods or about planning special events in The Kitchen.
- The mexican place was tasty.
- Excellent food options. Try the pastor tacos
- Love this public market! Lots of good food options. Clean, hip, and spacious (except for the bathroom).
- Pequeno, com alguns lugares pra comer, tomar um caf, sorvete, doces, tudo na onda do orgnico, ento com uns preos caros...
- Get some food or dessert, go to the bar (wine or beer or beer flight), enjoy both at the same time. Seating is limited though!
- Everything! They have a great variety of food and drinks
- If you keep driving north on Chapala, turn right & there's a ramp to an allegedly free underground lot. Don't quote me on that, but I didn't see any kiosks or meters when I parked there 5 minutes ago.