Sanford's Grub & Pub
Cajun / Creole, American
- Great tap selection!
- Food was good. Menu too large. Lots of beer on tap. Service a little slow. Over all I'd say good.
- The fried pickles are to die for. Sorry, they went fast.
- Love the monte cristos
- Crocodile Cristo is my fave. A sandwich, battered, fried and served with sugar powder and a sweet and tangy berry dipping sauce. So good!
- Lots of awesome spicy food to chose from which is harder to come by in rapid.
- I think this place is awesome. The chicken popper sandwhich with jalapeno bun is awesome
- I wish their food wasn't so delicious... cause holy cows the service is flippin slow!
- Menu is really overwhelming not to mention HEAVY!
- Extremely SLOW service. Do not go there if you are on a time crunch. Waitstaff was nice and food was good but menu is overwhelming.
- Caridac Arrest Burger. Yum.
- Great place to bring kids. Tons for them to look at and a kids menu. A whole page of salads made with something other than iceberg :). A nice break in the middle of a big road trip.
- Lots on tap, best beer prices in town, friendly staff, and good food!
- Use the menu that's here on FourSquare, the physical is not only big on content and big in physical size! It can be intimidating.
- Awesome burgers! Yummm.
- A lot of draft beers. I would avoid the margarita. It tasted really syruppy.
- Every time I eat there I try something different. Always good, and large proportions.
- The Jalapeo Hot Bites were tasty. The raspberry habanero dipping sauce is incredible. Could use some extra heat; but flavorful nonetheless.
- Bourbon wings are too sweet. Beer selection is large, if not extensive.
- Cheap drinks and you must try the deep fried oreos