Sandia Resort and Casino
Casino, Concert Hall, Resort
30 Rainbow Rd NE (at Tramway Rd NE)
Albuquerque, NM 87113
- If you don't want to deal with smoke then go to the non-smoking section and stop whining. You probably take your kids with you Vegas too.
- Go to the bar at Bien Shur, top of the casino. Much less crowded then the bar in the casino, live music, views of the Sandias and the city.
- The buffet at this place is totally amazing. And the views you get from the casino are pretty incredible. I don't gamble much but they have a special setup here.
- Bien Shur is a great restaurant. Definitely go have a drink by the pool as well. The view is awesome.
- Tip Ur dealer
- Charlene, in the Green Reed Spa, is the best for mens and ladies cuts.
- great place to watch a football game!
- Best casino in NM
- It's a decent casino. However I waited over an hour to get on a poker table in the middle of the day on a Saturday. Not good.
- Crosby Stills Nash tonight! #santafe #abq #NewMexicoTRUE
- Concert venue great! Here for ZZTop and Jeff Beck
- Loved it. Had a great time
- Very smoky and was disappointed the bar upstairs closed before 2am
- No alcohol on the gaming floor - have to drink in the bar
- Council Room has really good food!
- If you like playing craps or blackjack on the tables, find Ron - he's a dealer from Minneapolis, MN. Nice guy, real friendly. Put him up for a hard 4!
- Firey Foods Show!
- Another great reason to stay here: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many amenities here for guests. Its fast and easy to connect.
- I'm convinced that everyone in America, except me, is fat.
- Lots of fun here. Great pool with mountain view.