50 Berners St Fitzrovia
London, Greater London W1T 3NG
+44 20 7300 1400
- Get confused by the curtains everywhere in your room.
- For C.S. Lewis fans, the Alice In Wonderland Mad Hatter's afternoon tea is a must. Have quaintly decorated treats including "Eat Me" cake and a "Drink Me" smoothie. Kristin Knox, The Clothes Whisperer
- Grab a drink at the hotel's Long Bar after a long day of touring around the city. Great cocktails are mixed here.
- Best people watching in London! Get a seat at the Long Bar and count the call girls!
- Need a lift? One of the most sought after accommodations in London is the Sanderson Apartment. It features a private elevator, no interior walls but uses floor-to-ceiling glass boxes, two bedrooms, a
- One of the best hotels in London
- Loving the terrace
- Enjoyed the afternoon tea in the court yard of the Sanderson Hotel on a sunny day
- A great place for press launches, and I love the stars in the lift.
- Hit the Long Bar, any evening of the week, for great people watching.
- Fun rooms, but if you're staying on a Friday or Saturday ask for a high floor away from the tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk techno from the bar
- London: Our beloved Philippe Starck designed the interiors of this posh hotel.
- Don't forget that you won't be able to sleep tonight due to the cougar fest/techno party taking place in the patio.
- Following the success of their Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea, the hotel is now offering a takeaway version, with the option to borrow bikes and explore secret garden locations plotted on a map.
- Sanderson epitomises modernity. It's one of the finest hotels in London. Try the Penthouse for style!
- Been staying in the loft suite with balcony. Very quiet room with comfortable bed. Balcony has not been cleaned though. Bamboos are need watering. Food is great!
- The cocktails are no more expensive than at similar bars, & are made with a good deal of expertise using premium spirits. Service can certainly be hit or miss.
- Posh hotel
- Definitely the best place to be when in London! One word: Posh!
- Happy X-Mas everyone!!!!