Sandbar Draft House
- Terrible service.
- Yuengling light on tap. Delicious!!
- Went on a busy Friday evening. Took a while to get a server's attention but once we did service was great. Husband LOVED the wings! Great deals during happy hour, 5 wings for $2.
- Nothing is good here. They did last call at 1:40 and turned all...literally ALL THE LIGHTS...off at 1:55. The bouncers, bartenders and OWNERS gave us dirty looks the whole time. Fuck this place.
- $5 cover to listen to a jukebox. 30 beers on tap though...if you like 30 beers that don't stand out from one another. Good atmosphere.
- Wings are awesome
- Fries are amazing
- Service is terrible. Management are jerks. I will never spend a penny in here again.
- Ask for Amy she is awesome!!
- Piano man rocks
- service sucks!
- Get there early for dinner and the service is great
- Try the veal
- Really bad service.
- Lots of good looking ladies here tonight.
- Great draft selection!
- I concur with the popular tip.