Sanctuary Spa (at Sanctuary Resort)
Spa, Gym, Salon / Barbershop
5700 E McDonald Dr (at N Superstition Ln)
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- The Sanctuary has amazing deals during the slow summer months. Locals if you're looking for a 5 Star treatment for low costs, take advantage of the prices before it's too late.
- Kari for shiatsu. It makes the world right.
- Easily one of the best spa, if not the best I have ever visited. Daphne, the spa hostess on the women's side is a one stop customer service goddess. Go as often as you possibly can. Big Fat YES!!
- Ask for Michael Belville for hair. I have been going to him for 7 years and he is the best! Also, a noted photograher and painter.
- The Sanctuary spa is a luxurious and opulent place to spend your day. It is nestled on the north side of Camelback Mountain with a perfect view of Praying monk. The nice thing about the spa is if you
- Beautiful spa! Try to arrive early so you can take advantage of the amenities before your service.
- Yoga with Erica is amazing.
- The gym is really great and the staff is unbelievably helpful and NICE. Shout out to Patty. Thanks for the great class
- You will need SPD cleats if you want to use the Spin Bikes here. The pedals are not Look compatible.