San Wang Restaurant
1682 Post St (btwn Laguna & Webster St)
San Francisco, CA 94115
- Doesnt taste as good as it did before :( ..
- Jajangmyeon and the spicy noodle soup are both so deliciously satisfying
- Dried fried green beans are addictive, a must to order.
- Black noodle!!!!
- , ~!
- Best dumplings in town.
- Vegan friendly. Tasty food.
- Great for family style
- This is Korean Chinese. Not American Chinese. Eg this is what a Chinese restaurant in Korea would serve.
- Excellent, authentic chinese food that is not overly salty or oily. The green beans and eggplant with garlic sauce were delicious
- Mark Gordon, chef of Terzo, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Vegetarian mu shu.
- Don't get the hot and sour soup
- Get the chicken wings and clams; can't get them anywhere else!
- Clams in black bean sauce is the best!
- Very generous quantity....
- Prices are too high for their portion and quality. Sorry.
- Owners or the chef may have changed because the food is not what it used to be. Jjambbong was bland, jjajamgmyun was flavorless, kimchi tasted different. So sad. Their food used to be so delicious.
- Order the jjajamgmyun and the jjambbong. Can't get those at other Chinese restaurants.
- dry fried chicken is the best choice for a lazy day ... any day for that matter