San Lorenzo Mexican Resturant and Cantina
League City, TX
- Ate here once. Won't make that mistake again.
- Luv the salsa
- Lunch specials are good
- Tres leches cake is to die for
- The salsa is really fresh and addicting. I typically eat cheese enchiladas and tacos at Mexican restaurants and of course they are great here!
- Good food and great people
- Very good and very cheap.
- Opening week: no specials, no happy hour, and terrible service. Not the San Lorenzo I'm accustomed to. Just go to Los Ramirez.