The San Francisco Champagne Society is the Private Bubbly Club You Didn't Know Existed
If you're in San Francisco and looking for a new date-night idea, you may want to try out the San Francisco Champagne Society. According to 7x7, one day the owner and founder Bill Marci decided that he wanted to start his own Champagne bar out of his home. After redesigning a loft in his house and acquiring a liquor license, Marci began inviting people over, and the rest is bubbly history. The reservations-only private club can host up to 25 people, making it a neat and unexpected location for a night out. Featuring producers primarily from the Champagne region of France, you can visit the bar for tastings, reserve it for private events, or even order bottles through Marci.
Though the SFCS doesn't have a website, its official Facebook page promises that it is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., with reservations made by emailing email@example.com.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas