San Francisco Ballet
Dance Studio, Office
- Beautiful venue but a bit of a stuffy affair
- The BEST!!! Have had season tickets since 2002 and even when we lived in Portland we never missed a performance!
- Watched a superb Swan Lake in February 2016.
- They are just so prefect.
- Exquisite performance
- Audition central for summer intensive programs. Not much of a waiting area. Head around the corner to Arlequin Cafe's patio.
- join on selected thursdays for "thursdays at the ballet" - performance + cocktail reception - more info on tickets: http://www.sfballet.org/events/young_professionals/thursdays
- Check your coat for free
- Check your coats for free
- Be on time :)
- Shortest women's bathroom lines at the very top
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby FTW!