San Diego Harbor
Harbor / Marina
1539-1673 N Harbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92101
- Excellent spot to run. Easy and flat 10+ mile course point to point.
- One of the best view in San Diego....visitors don't missed !
- Excellent view, the yate was incredible
- Nice place
- Maritime Museum is a great value, one price, seven vessels and the cheapest, best tour of the Harbor on the Pilot Boat!
- Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
- Go around sunset for a spectacular view and the best shots.
- Ferry boat from/to coronado 4$
- Great view n some good food places also
- Nol olviden llevar su camara!
- Rent a scooter. You download an app and can rent for cheap. $1 +.15/min. They are fun and you can just leave them anywhere when you are finished. No docking.
- Muchas veces hay mercadillos y venta de cosas interesantes!
- Anthony's fish grotto
- The renovated harbor is amazing..
- Great place for a run, jog or walk. Hit up the courthouse park for a free splash zone for the kids.
- Beautiful spot . Wish I had more time to explore. You can catch a city tram for a quick city tour from here . The huge ship with sails has tours for kids . Oh and do stop by Anthony's for a bite.
- Great place for a walk by the bay!
- to bad it rained
- Great for a leisurely stroll. Just don't forget about feeding the meters.
- Beautiful place.