Asian, Korean, Japanese
- Best sushi in town!! Great place to catch a SOX game!
- A hidden jem.
- Great place to eat the person who said to mark this off as a horrible place to eat is full of shit!! Sushi is great and fresh and they also have a great selection of non sushi dishes. Hidden gem legit
- Great bartender. Awesome udon noodle soup. Kick ass bulgogi. Super affordable, yet excellent lunch specials. Sushi is fresh and tasty.
- Can't go wrong with Salmon Sashimi and a glass of Plum Wine!
- Generous portions of creative and delicious sushi rolls! The Pink Lady and Tornado rolls are a prime choices
- Sushi is amazing!
- Their food is inconsistent. I wouldn't suggest coming here unless you expect mediocre sushi and soggy "fried" gyoza.
- Loved the crunchy spicy salmon. Such an awesome combination!
- Ray is awesome!!!
- Got to kill a lot of ninjas there
- Besides sushi I also recommend Nabeyaki udon to start with!
- Sake bomb!!
- Solid, creative sushi. Unpretentious. You don't come here for the drinks - you come for the fish.
- eating at this restaurant could only be justified as a once-in-a-lifetime experience so you can check off "eat at a horrible place" off your bucket list. see yelp.com for multiple, negative reviews.
- Try the Pink Lady - fantastic!
- One word: amazing.
- Box lunch special is favorite for cheap !
- Try the Seared Tuna with Cold Udon Noodles appetizer, you won't regret it.
- Peartini's Bitches!