- Make your wife do this trip. I hate Sams.
- This place is staffed by the people Walmart fires
- Don't back up to the pump, gas nazi will attack.
- Try the all natural pasta sauce and bbq. Its called deluxe goirmet, its absolutely amazing
- Picking up online orders has gotten much better. The past two times I have been there, Ive gotten my order in less than 45 minutes and everything is there. A big improvement from before.
- This place takes forever when you pick up a online order. If the dont grab my stuff from the freezer or refrigerated section, Im waiting 30 plus mins for it to be brought up to the exit door.
- The staff and management makes for a terrible experience. Go elsewhere!
- Checkout lines are always super long, and cashiers are always obnoxious and overall don't care. Shopping here is good for bulk items, but awful if you're looking for variety.
- The lady working the concessions is cranky and unwilling to remain open for a 2 year old to get ice cream!
- Today 11/19/12 they got no more turkey!!!
- That akword moment when u check in somewhere and u see that your teacher checked in 30 min ago:/
- Awesome deals on hanging baskets, annuals, roses, and tomato plants in the Spring!
- Bunch of assholes and mouthbreathers work here. I'll drive the extra 25 mins to go to Severn. Or better yet, just deal with BJ's from now on.
- They have the best lobster ravioli at this location from legal sea foods
- Great deals on organic spinach and baby carrots!
- You can stay connected while you shop at this Sams Club. AT&T Wi-Fi is available for Sams Club members.
- Going to Sams Club is a punishment.
- This place is awful. The people are very unhelpful and unfriendly. Go to Costco's.
- This weekend 8-7 to 8-12 you do not need a membership to shop here plus there is no upcharge either!!! Take your tax free weekend to SAMs club!
- Gas Nazi doing their job to keep u safe with single direction gas station