- They now have self checkout lanes
- Love the hotdog and drink meal. Cheap yet delicious.
- Free wifi!
- Its not a bad place to shop but if I had a Costco that was closer, I would shop there instead
- I prefer their layout and location over Costco - Nathan Minor of Chippendales
- Great as usual special Micheal the manager all the best for her and all the team.
- My favorite place ever.
- Very nice treatment with one of the staff by the end I knew that she is a manager appreciate her I dont like to mention her name very kind all the people at sams Club.
- Huge samples!
- Quality control and sell by date have been going down hill over the last two years at this store.
- It's a sams club. Very handy for buying 40 rolls of toilet paper at a time.
- Family pizza combo; only !13.98 with a large pizza, one L soda, 6 chocolate chip cookies and cheesy breadsticks with marinara! Can't beat that!
- Good liquor prices. Better than Lee's! Great Nathan hot dog & soda combo for $1.60! and you don't have to be a member to use the pharmacist which offers better pricing than most pharmacies
- Not very big clean club
- food tasting stations every saturday!
- Best hotdog sandwich and pretzel! :D
- HALLELUJAH! They now have self checkout lanes!!!
- The wieners is where its at
- Since they outsourced the samplers, the quality of the items sampled ar much better.