152 Smith St (btw Bergen and Wyckoff)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Order your favorite cocktail and snack on the jumbo white beans and cheese of your choice. Delicious.
- Dark, cluttered w/ objects, a little tired seeming for the smallish space...more light/bright inside & new decor to represent their int'l theme better IMHO. Lovely bartender though. Rubbish sangria.
- Happy hour till 8PM
- get the Latin manhattan. bourbon with tamarind juice.
- Beer fans rejoice. Currently have Left Hand Milk Stout (Longmont, CO) on tap. Crawl here then to Strong Place and Bar Great Harry.
- Latin manhatan w tamarind and lime!!!!
- Super cheap martinis, cute little spot. Good for intimate dates.
- $3 smuttynose ipa pints till 8pm. Winner
- order the plate of Rick's Picks pickles with a spiced wine cocktail. It doesn't sound good, but trust me, it is.
- Guadalajara sour is awesome. Love the vibe! I've never been at a bar where they serve you at the table (or couch chairs that we sat at) it's not too loud and the ppl are really nice.
- Hot Spiced Rum!!
- On a snowy windy white night like this, hot toddy.
- Ask to read the house copy of "How to Massage Your Cat".
- Inspired by tapas bar in Spain, this addition to Boerum Hill's culinary scene showcases a global pantry of preserved foods, from Lebanese bastyrma to Turkish fried eggplant and Latvian smoked sprats.
- Tiny, nice little bar between Atlantic and the Bergen F. Cheap but good drinks, great happy hour, really nice staff.
- One of my favorites in the neighborhood. Great prices and good vibe. You must have the eggplant.
- Punk rock jams, converse hi tops and big hair. Let's do this!
- Come on Sunday, sit at the bar and enjoy Vanessa's music, drunks and witty banter.
- Hot spiced whiskey goes down very well, esp with the fried eggplant on fresh bread.
- Stay away from the olives, everything else is good.