Sammy's Bar and Grill
$ $ $
1 Kahului Airport Rd (in Kahului Airport)
Kahului, HI 96732
- Its the airport, food is overpriced.
- The beach salad with shrimp is AWFUL!!! It tastes like Sammy Hagers music. Haha
- Slow service - mediocre food - the only upside is that they have a bar - grab some food outside the airport if you can
- Harry is fantastic bartender. Great to spend time with someone who enjoys their job!
- Sammy Hagar was the worst thing to happen to Van Halen. But his bar is ok. Order a beer and they ask if you want a shot. Ok. Sure!
- All proceeds of this restaurant go to charity.
- The beach salad is HUGE and the chimichurri dressing is amazing! Add chicken!
- Do NOT get the mai tai! Its carbonated canned juice that tastes more like lemonade with half a floater of rum.
- I know other reviews are mixed, but this is a nice chill place to get served and have a decent meal while at OGG.
- Beach Salad with lobster meat are the best.
- Beach Salad with lobster meat is awesome.
- Quesadillas are great
- Sammy's Wake Up "Screaming" coctail is sweet and a little bit spicy, I like it. Sammy's Mai Tai available in double. Salad bowl is hudge. If you have time limit - just sit at the bar, serves faster
- Good food and great Mai Tais but it's slow to get service once seated and especially at the end when getting the hill
- Decent burger and it is half owned by Mr. H himself (apparently) but none of it is enough to get you past the average of everything else.
- Very good food & cocktails (esp Red Rocker) in a friendly sports-bar environment. Great to have a place like this in an airport.
- They DONT HAVE JGER!
- Well the Nachos were portioned for a 5 year old child and had the flavor to back up the palate of a kindergartner. The Mai Tai was an embarrassment to the islands.
- Saddest $18 nachos ever. Just come for the drinks.
- If the speed of getting a menu is indicative of the food service speed, I'm glad we didn't stay after seeing the ridiculously inflated prices. CPK was delicious as always.