Cocktail, Bar, Lounge
- They have a waiter/bartender here by the name of Andrew. He gives the best service and makes the best drinks.
- Sunday is kinda dead. But the live music makes up for it.
- Food was good. Great patio in October. Come early for the sunset and twilight. Wait staff was average. Beware of valet service. Park on Arts District side. Enjoy with someone special, if you can.
- MacAllen 12 for $12... Great deal, Fair Pour!
- Funky and fun. Try something different tonight. Check out schedule for live bands. Great bartender.ask for different house drink each time then try to find the way to your room or car! Fun night!
- Spinach salad and margarita pizza are amazing.
- $4 off apps during happy hour? Yes, please!!!
- Fun atmosphere! Pizza was delicious! Joe is a great bartender!!
- Thankfully they have a good cover band to make up for the bad food! Always a favorite, not anymore. Horrible service and bland food at a price ($$$$), not worth it.
- Joe is amazing!
- karaoke was fun... always a party at Sambuca on Fridays :)
- Great cocktails.
- Food, Cocktails, Entertainment
- The live music was awesome last Friday night! I especially liked the outside area, I'd never seen anything like that before.
- Live music, great atmosphere.
- Love the live music!
- Welcome back 1980 we missed you. The Duran Duran band is freaky but with alcohol you'll like it
- Great date night place. Sometimes has live music. A little on the pricey side. Come prepared.
- Solid lunch. Really good Cobb salad
- The valet is rude as heck. Don't forget your ticket or make an arrangement with Sambuca because they will be supremely rude, condescending and hold your car hostage.