Sandwiches, Coffee Shop, Greek
502 N Tampa St (at Madison Ave)
Tampa, FL 33602
- Come see Anastasiya and Janel!!! best service in town :)
- Great breakfasts and lunch here with a friendly staff.
- Worst service in the world. Do not go here. You'll sit and wait for a waitress but no one will come over to your table. Terrible. We left.
- Great breakfast in downtown. Good, family owned, diner style set up and super friendly staff.
- Waited for server..never came. We left,big host women yells at us for leaving,worst menu ever,cheesy everything,learn some customer service
- Keep a lookout for the mold on the fruit salad
- Tara! Tara! Ding ding ding ding!
- It was great! Love the food!
- I love everyone here. They treat me like a celebrity! I love Tara (Miss Brooklyn/Bronx) in da house!
- The place is fantastic and Georgia is wonderful!
- Breakfast all day for a decent value downtown.
- Crab Benedict is amazing!
- Alex&Emily, calling the manager names is TOTALLY rude& unnecessary. The service was great and always is. Menu is wonderful & the waitresses are always prompt. Just look at all the other reviews...
- Don't go here. Rude service, cheesy menus and the big momma host was rude when we told her we were leaving cause we didn't like the menu and 10 minutes later we still had no waitress...
- Get the Eggs Benedict!
- Waitress messed up the tea order and was seen cleaning the floor mats behind the bar prior to getting our drink refills.
- Sunday took awhile to get served... However they were kind enough to come out and apologize for the wait. Gave us free sweet potato fries... Which were the best I've had in a while.
- Owners are always friendly and we love the food
- It was good. The food was ok.
- I had the same type omelet approximately three months ago and it was a lot better. Customer service was terrible today. I asked for no onions and the owner blamed me, for not reading the menu.