Sam Bond's Garage
- Don't worry about dressing up overalls are just fine
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Get a Shakespeare Stout in a jelly jar.
- This bar keeps its visitors happy with live music every night, a large beer selection, and good food.
- Great music and brews. Venue family-friendly until 8 pm. Great vegan pizza. Weekly bluegrass and Irish jams so stay for the dancing!
- Tuesday nights blue grass jam 9pm. No cover
- Leave a tip.
- Try their Vegan Cookies. Wow.
- Monday night bingo - winnings include creditto bar - get there early if you want a table!
- Bingo every Monday night - winnings include credit to bar- get there early if you want a table
- Awesome blue grass jam 9pm, Tues. No cover.
- A great place to hang out. Great food and friendly staff
- Excellent red and ipa. Cozy music venue with lots of covered patio seating.
- Soups and hummus delicious
- I always thought pizza in bars was universally bad, until I tried a slice here. The crust is unusual (kinda like sourdough bread), but it works well. I went back for seconds.
- Decent beer and good food options. Mostly a country/bluegrass venue. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Free WiFi! The wi-Fi password is the address: 407blair
- Inside, it looks like your average divey beer bar, and it is, but much cleaner. And the food is amazing. I had the best sandwich of my life here today. And I eat a LOT of sandwiches.
- Look out for the cover charge. It includes sitting on the patio where you can't hear the band.
- Great Bar!!! love the live music.
- Get the Arnold Palmer of beer, get 3/4 velvet esb and 1/4 pear cider!