Salt Pond Beach Park
Salt Pond Rd.
Kaumakani-Hanapepe, HI 96716
- Most relaxing inviting place here! Sitting on your beach right now :)
- The best part to enjoy is the left side soft sand and not many rocks and great place to snorkel!
- Great beach to hang out. Lots of locals. Also, Birds of Paradise operate out of the little airstrip and you can see the motorized gliders take off.
- Free drinks I'm the mayor
- Great place to camp by the beach. Family friendly cove makes it popular for boogie boarding.
- Its a nice beach to swim and just have a chill beach day. There are some picnic tables under shade and bathrooms.
- many campers around - too crowded.
- Low key and not crowded. Many local picnicking. Wild chickens rule.
- Quiet and sunny best for Chill of childrens
- Nice beach, very calm today. Lots of people snorkelling.
- It was a good spot for swimming, a lot of locals hangout here.
- To not get knocked down by waves, go down to baby beach, behind the rocks.
- Good for snorkeling
- Sunset was amazing here. Got to the south tip for best view of the sunset. We saw a double rainbow over Waimea while the sun set over Ni'ihau!!
- Check when low tide is.
- Nice snorkeling by the rocks. Great for kids
- Sandy. Restrooms. A bit of a locals hangout.
- Best swimming and snorkeling beach on the West Side
- No be hero and swim outside da reef.
- Camping,swimming,snorkeling.... Cool