Salsa's Mexican Grill
- Great food, great drink, love the window seats!!!!
- The tortilla soup is pretty tasty.
- New management! Super fresh & tasty. Best burrito around - get chicken tinga! Also, yummy sangria.
- The food is pretty good, but the staff is rude and the layout is terrible.
- Great salsa!
- Chix soft tacos with a side of a sangria carafe is the way to go
- Salsa and chips are great- I can just eat those all night.
- Liz & lauren are great servers, tip them well!!!!
- HABENERO INFUSED TEQUILA! Get some in any of the margaritas and you will not be sorry! ...unless you don't like spicy of course. Wussy.
- Love the free chips & salsa!
- Good sangria...the chicken tacos are great!
- Try the tinga tacos
- $23 pitchers of house margaritas and $15 pitchers of Sol!
- Always a delight. $3.75 IPAs or something absurdly wonderful.
- Good sangria and friendly service!
- Service was horrible
- The lunch menu used to be an awesome deal. No mas.
- Packers V Giants 2012...The Great Rush of people who couldn't get in at The Junction and didn't want to wait in the cold...just happy I could see the staff struggle through it...