- The Fajita Salad is off the chains! Make sure to order just the Fajita one not the Fajita Taco.
- I don't get back to NN very often these days, but this is top notch mexican noms. I usually gravitate towards El Miriachi or Plaza Azteca, but after tonight, I'll def be going back to Salsa's.
- I love coming here for the warm chips and fresh delicious salsa. Great food and atmosphere. I've come to this place since it opened and our waitress from Plaza moved here.
- The chicken taco salad is delicious! If you are going to order take-out, call your order in. I was the first customer of the day, in an otherwise empty restaurant, & I had a very long wait.
- Angel is the best waitress.
- Try the Burrito San Jose, it maybe the greatest burrito ever made.
- - Chicken Fajitas are the bomb, they also have a lunch club! Comparable to Plaza Azteca, but Salsa's is my Favorite Mexican on the Peninsula.
- Fajitas and margaritas
- Salsa's is great place for good Mexican food. I love this place and have been coming here since the day it opened in City Center.
- Have to admit it was just average for me.
- FOOD is SO GOOD!! WAIT STAFF AWESOME!!!!
- Never had anything bad. My favorite is taquitos Mexicanos. Love the fajitas, burritos, quesofundido has chorizo . Best service and best Mexican food !
- First time here - had the allambre special- very awesome- and the salsa and ranch was a nice surprise. I'll be back
- The tables side made guacamole is always great. The Tacos Al Pastor is good too.
- Our go to place for our Mexican fix! We brought our friends from Mexico and Puerto Rico here and they loved it! Food is good and not pricey! Fun, open environment!
- We have hair on the food
- Very clean restrooms!
- Carnita's were dryer than shoe leather! Not to mention i had ordered Tacos and got the quesodillas instead. Very disappointed in our first visit here and will not be returning.
- Try the Carne Asada with some fresh Gauc......it really is awesome
- On Friday nights Salsa's turns into a techno night club, awesome.