- Dating back to 1861, it's the oldest bar in San Francisco. Don't miss the blues music, played nightly.
- It's tight, crowded, smells terrible & there ain't no way I'm not coming here. Best blues bar period.
- Best damned blues bar period :-)
- Fun place for live music and affordable drinks!
- Free virgin drinks if you're driving!
- The Ghost bartender is the MAN.
- So much old here. The last true beatnik hangs out here.
- If people would stop peeing on the floors, this would be the best Blues Bar for 100 miles.
- Good music, mostly locals, cheap drinks, cash only, fun to dance to blues and rock n roll
- RIP JOHNNY NITRO
- I used a lot of Purell after visiting here
- Smells like piss
- Great jazz with Pat and good vibe.
- Cash, cash, cash. Bring your liver game and your dance game. Real people, real money (F yo' credit card!), real stories, real music, real fun. A dive bar's dive bar.
- Bring cash and a ready liver.
- The oldest saloon in SF! Live music and cheap drinks. One of the spots that still holds punchy SF character. Cash only.
- Super agradable y amigable bar, la msica en vivo buensima!
- A North Beach establishment. Enjoy live music played by old timers!
- Best bar in SF. No frills. No cards. Cheap as chips and guaranteed good time.
- This soul bar is a true dive. Only PBR on tap but you can get Lagunitas and Sierra Nevada on bottle.