Salonikas Bar & Grill
Greek, Salad, Mediterranean
133 6th St
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- I promise you'll never have a better gyro in this city, then right hurrr.
- Service was excellent. Moussakka was probably the worst I've ever had, but the lemon potatoes totally made up for it. I will go back and order something different, but still get lemon potatoes!
- Really incredible gyros!
- Best gyros in the burgh hands down.
- Try the lemon potatoes instead of the fries for a nice change of pace!
- Just left because of the wait. Seriously I wouldn't mind, but the folks behind the counter didn't even say hello or acknowledge I was even there. I went over to cafe Milano instead
- Amazing chicken gyro!
- Great gyros! Everyone I'm in town I stop there to get one
- good gyro.
- Half chicken and half gyro salad is the way to go
- This place has the best gyros on Earth. Seriously, on Earth!