$ $ $
1927 Powers Ferry Rd SE (Windy Hill Rd SE)
Marietta, GA 30339
- Make sure you sample the fried bananas!
- Not as good as Fogo De Chou(hope I spelled it right) in Buckhead, but it's worth the trip if you're in the area.
- Very delicious meat selection, I love the bottom sirloin and the filet mignon wrapped in bacon only problem I have is that the floors are dangerously slippery in the dinning room and by the salad bar
- After you eat you'll understand why the chair are so wide.
- Great option for brazilian style barbecue. Very comfortable chair and great food!
- Take your time!
- Who needs all the fresh veggies and salads when you can sample all those amazing meats? Not this guy, lol
- Come hungry!!!
- Great food, great service. The caiprinhas are the bomb.
- If you want lamb-anything, ask your server or Gaucho for it. They don't bring it around very often.
- If you're a meat eater, you've come to the right place. If you're not, then there's PLENTY to fill you up. Here's the deal--it's a Brazilian style steakhouse, so the main thing is the bring fresh me
- Here is a tip. Avoid this place. My only comparison is Texas De Brazil which blows this away in quality and value.
- Attended an event for Herb Mesa, contestant on The Next Food Network Star program at Sal Grosso this past Sunday. It was loads of fun! Great drinks,Herb grilling with the chef - boy was the food del
- Oh my goodness! Stuff your face with the amazing PICANHAAAAA!
- Use your Atlanta City Saver coupons here to receive 50% off one Rodizio dinner entree or a free dessert with the purchase of a lunch entree.
- Swordfish, leg of lamb, lamb chops, garlic beef, top sirloin are all great choices
- Best steakhouse around town! Great food and staff!
- Great food. Best time to go is Sundays for brunch. Call ahead & reserve a table. Well worth the drive. I love every dish. My card stays on green. The swordfish is an acquired taste, but good.
- Better than Fogo de Chao and less expensive! Love this place.
- Super nice manager and wait staff. Can't say the same about the hostess we had tonight.