Sakoon Indian Restaurant
357 Castro St (at California St.)
Mountain View, CA 94041
- Biryani is pretty good here !
- Awesome lunch buffet!
- they failed the lemon test. food is OK to good.
- Lunch buffet is very good. Tandoori chicken is a must!
- Food is good but if you like fish, it is not the place....
- Butter chicken is off da hook!
- They call their imli chutney tamarind sauce - the waiter corrected me...
- Try the virgin mojito
- I want to try this place
- Waited 40 minutes at the bar without getting served. Sucks
- The fusion is really weird. I am bummed out that I can't have samosas coz they have stinky goat cheese and feta. Wtf
- Beat the crowd by arriving early or right before they open. Food is always hot and replenished often.
- Consistently good, authentic Indian dishes and a good selection for lunch.
- A well laid out buffet with a great selection of veg and non-veg items and some unique dishes. Very flavorful and spicy. The place can get busy so be aware.
- The place is big and on the higher side of the budget but their service is top class. The vegetarian options were surprisingly plenty and tasty too.
- Indian Buffet is good
- Excellent: Hara bhara kebab, shayam savera kofta. Good: panch paneer, kadhai bhindi, lacha parantha. Below average all nans. Avoid biryani.
- This place is in the Michelin guide! Absolutely delicious Indian food. Try anything, you won't be disappointed! A little on the expensive side, but worth it.
- Yummy indian food chicken kabab is the best,but the service is no where close to its michelin rated standard.
- Prefer lunch buffet over dinner. Good appetizers and desserts. For dinner the sham savera kofta curry and biryani are worth trying. Best of the lot in south bay.