Saints and Sinners
Pub, Bar, Karaoke
59-21 Roosevelt Ave (at 60th St.)
Woodside, NY 11377
- The shepherd's pie is out of this world.
- fish & chips, corned beef & cabbage, shepherd's pie, 16 beers on tap
- Free wifi!!!
- Big Ten Network=awesome. Phinna rocks!
- Saints & Sinners burger alongside a Bluepoint Toasted Lager is the way to go!!
- $2 sliders and $4 for harp/ amstel tonight (Tuesday) 6-10 pm
- Perfectly decent Irish pub in woodside. Ill admit I prefer ODonovans and Sean Ogs
- Great shepherds pie !
- I LOVE the Irish brunch here. A great Woodside bar.
- Chicken wings, chicken quesadilla and saints and sinners burger
- Shephards pie and beer.
- Brooklyn Lager schmeckt zum frchten!
- Get there early ...!
- Drinks here are awesome. I tried the cheeseburger here and absolutely loved it
- Feels a lil bit like a English pub
- Always amazing. $14 pitchers of any beer on Sundays during games
- The best bar in Woodside. Great food and staff. Not far from the 7 lines 61 street Woodside stop.
- One of the few Irish spots left in Woodside. Great spot for a Mets pregame
- Horribly, slow service. Not a great place to watch games as the tv's are positioned horribly
- best karaoke ever