Saint Arnold Beer Garden
Houston, TX 77020
- Delicious pizza! I got a special one that had Texas peach, goat cheese, peppers, & meat. The husband enjoyed the beer (I dont drink beer). We both loved the ambiance. Service was phenomenal.
- Ask about special or one-off beers.
- the food is good, too!
- Great beers, knowledgeable staff.
- Perfect beer garden
- Everyone is great! Water is self serve - bring a nalgene and dog friendly you can order a beer outside, inside or from the many waiters and waitresses roaming the grounds -
- Conducive for all events.
- Good variants on their beer selection. Food was awesome. Toss a dart at the menu and youll hit some tasty treats
- Lots of beers that you can only find at the brewery and the food menu is really unique and very tasty
- The pizzzaaa. Nom nom nom.
- If you cant get a Klsch right...then maybe you should stop...
- Huge space with a lot of different beers
- 5$a kk bardak bira imeye gelinecek biryer deil!!! Amerikallarn sosyallemek iin geldii yapay yetikin park!!!
- The beer and pizza were really good.
- The flight of beer was a great way to try their samples, and the views of downtown were unmatched!
- Beer and food are really well done.
- Great place to try some good beers, watch a game and bring your dog
- The beers are amazing and the food is scrumptious!