Saigon Noodle House
1486 N Kraemer Blvd (at Yorba Linda Blvd)
Placentia, CA 92870
- The Seafood Pho is the only thing I ever order! Favorite!
- The best white meat chicken in their PHO.
- My favorite fresh food to eat out!
- We LOVE this place! Chicken noodle Pho is what we usually get. Love their iced coffee too! Even when I get it to go, we tip a few bucks.
- The pho combo is neat, for $9 you get a regular size bowl of pho, a can of soda and two Vietnamese egg rolls. You can upgrade to a large bowl for $1 more.
- Best wonton soup I've ever had at a Vietnamese place!
- #26 with beef! Yum!
- Seafood pho is delish ... But make sure you get everything you need up front, because the servers rarely come back to check on you!
- Pho is great medicine for a cold! Of course, so is hot apple cider spiked with Southern Comfort, but they don't have that here...
- Vietnamese egg rolls & pho.
- My favorite place for chicken soup (pho ga)
- They use 8.25% for sales tax instead of the current OC sales tax of 7.75% (as of Dec 4, 2012). Just FYI. :)
- They accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover with a $10 minimum (sorry AMEX), and the soda comes in cans. ;)
- Order #38 if you want something familiar.
- Try the grilled chicken sandwich. Delicious.
- Due to covid only outside sitting.