305 Meridian St (Lexington St)
East Boston, MA 02128
- The owners moved it to a nicer place (heat and ac) at orient heights... Meanwhile this one was taken over by new mgmt and has gone downhill and half the stuff on the menu they are out of!
- My absolute favorite place in Boston for pho, its little known and hidden, that is what makes it all the better. If you are in the area, definitely stop by!
- The original owners moved to orient heights location, the new owners at this one(same name) have let the place go. Its dirty, cold and 2 of every 5 things on the menu are 'not available '... So do yo
- the Pho was one of the best ones I've had in a long time!
- This is my absolute favorite restaurant in Central Sq, East Boston! I eat here at least once a week. They have delicious food at reasonable prices, and the staff is so nice & accommodating!
- Really good pho, better than any other option in Chinatown!
- A tribute to the large Southeast Asian community in the area, Saigon hut offers an intimate setting for a delicious meal. A vast menu includes a vegetarian section.
- try their coconut juice!!
- Serves real, traditional flavors peppered with Cantonese and Thai influences. Try the ca kho to, sauted cod in a ferocious sauce of caramelized brown sugar, fried shallots, garlic, and scallions.