- I lived off of their summer rolls and shrimp wanton soup for almost a year. -Zac Young, Top Chef Just Desserts
- Bun xao. Get it. The service is great, the people are nice, the food is amazing, and it's quick. I go here at least once a week. Sad? No. Because this place is the bomb.
- Bu luc lac enough said
- get harassed by the boycotters outside.
- The hot and sour thai soup with shrimp dumplings is a taste sensation!
- Crystal dumplings and kirin on draft
- Try the cheeseburger!!
- This restaurant treats their workers unfairly. Please boycott this place until the workers rights are fair. Thanks.
- #78 with chicken was great
- I recommend bun xao, mama chicken, pork chop, Bo luc lac.
- Pho bo. they don't pho around
- Dont mind the people who boycott this resto, go in and get the SEA BASS, its good!!
- good pho and good prices.
- La sa tom soup is my favorite
- Try the burger! Better than shake shack!
- Welcome drink starts the following Monday (11/12/12)!! Check-in and get a free welcome drink (contains a small amount of alcohol); if ur under 21, be sure to ask for a free soda!!
- Hey guys! We are rolling out some nice check-in deals starting monday! Be sure to stay tuned. Till then, stay hungry and eat on!
- great appetizers. suggets chicken skewers, papaya salad, spring roll, fried shrimp paste
- Decent lunch special although people are picketing outside which is never a good sign. I would skip it. (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- I recommend their hot and sour soup. It has pineapple in it!