Sai Toh Lim Restaurant (西刀林魚丸粿條湯)
$ $ $
15 & 17 Lorong Ceri 7
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang 12300
+60 4-331 2431
- koay teow dry not.bad..can have try on its dumpling and fish cake
- Best rice noodle (dry) in town. It taste much better than Lin restaurant(lorong 7)
- Beware!! They will collect payment twice!!!
- Nice Kuey Teow Soup & Hockkien Mee (Dry) here...
- Served tasty and delicious Fishball. The noodle soup taste and flavour quality was not consistent - good yesterday and today was tasteless. Service level in taking order was prompt.
- is really nice here!
- Current price
- Always interrupt customers eating. Collect payment and give changes while customers eating. Rude worker that won't take customers' advice
- Sometimes the waitress very impolite
- Since when it become so expensive? The keoy teow soup was good, but now kind of disappointed with it.
- Koay teow bee tai bak. Cannot mix. Either one only. A small bowl of sui kow. None. Have to indicate how many pieces. So inflexible! No wonder 7-Village is more popular than this place.
- They served hokkien noodle besides kuey teow soup.
- I love the dry hokkien mee!
- Good service
- Service becomes bad again!
- Food is nice but service is lousy
- Must order fried dumpling , taste good ! Love it !
- Dried kuey teow nice!
- Very big restaurant with big crowd!
- The fishball is very nice. Totally different from the regular one... The fried dumplings is a must try.