Sahuaro Ranch Park
Park, Museum, Dog Run
9802 N 59th Ave (at Mountain View Rd.)
Glendale, AZ 85302
- Great place to walk laps!
- Wild Western Festival this weekend is fabulous! Entertainment, chuckwagons, tintype photos, kids petting zoo, pony rides, food court with great food, 100 vendors, old west movie stars, music, awards,
- Beautiful! One of my favorite parks
- The dirt path around the baseball diamonds is about a half mile all the way around. I use it for my jogs every Saturday. If you get here early enough you can hear the peacocks in the other park.
- Beautiful historic area, perfect for photoshoots, go early on a Sunday to beat the crowd!
- One of the prettiest places for a walk in the valley. Bring your dog too!. My grandparents' first date was here, they looked at the peacocks and walked around the old house. Adorable!
- Nice place to sit and be romantic in the rose garden
- Check out the roses
- One of the best dog parks nearby. Beware the dogs that hump- they start the most fights.
- It's a beautiful to go and spend a lot of time and relax
- Gorgeous place! I just wish the security would do a better job at keeping the disrespectful teens out of there.
- I love this park :)
- Lovely old hacienda -- very photogenic with the peacocks running around. Plenty of space for picnics, barbecues. My sister's wedding was here and it was lovely!
- Dog park is nice place to let dog run and have fun.
- The rose garden is beautiful when it's in bloom
- Don't leave ANYTHING valuable in your car! Locked, alarmed - doesn't matter. They will break in and steal!!
- This is a great place for picnics and for walking around to check out the historic buildings. A good spot for portrait photography, too, if you're willing to pay the $100/year for a permit.
- Pretty peacocks
- Was told to leave before I even found the dog park - known for aggressive dogs
- Main House Hours September-May: Wednesday - Saturday 10am-2pm. June & July: Friday-Saturday 10am-2pm. Closed August.