The Saguaro Palm Springs
1800 E Palm Canyon Dr (at S Sunrise Way)
Palm Springs, CA 92264
- The colors are overwhelming, but the size of the room and the mexican restaurant make up for the headaches induced by gagging you with neon colors....EVERYWHERE
- No free Internet in hotel lobby. Really? Even Hilton has that. Come on... Get with time.
- Free self parking and great restaurant by iron chef Jose Garces.
- Dog friendly hotel :)
- A former Holiday Inn renovated and brought back to some of the original strip motel midcentury glamour. Free Wifi and plenty of design touches, plus free yoga.
- love this hotel. need to stay here next time I'm in Palm Springs.
- Tinto Restaurant is fabulous... If there is a long wait ask to be seated "at one of the fire pits" -BEST SEAT no waiting! XoXo love this place
- Love the colors and chill party vibe! Stayed here for splash house and Id totally do it again. Best hotel with the balcony facing into the pool.
- An instagrammable hotel. The rooms leave a bit to be desired but good pool scene. A nice alternative to the ACE and a bit cheaper.
- The original property in Scottsdale is so much better as this one is a bit of a miss on their image and hospitality!
- Super cute and fun hotel!! Had a great time :)
- The best pool party I've ever been to. Even better than Ace Hotel
- Love love love sunbathing by the pool
- Food. Drinks. Fun vibes.
- Comfortable, colorful spot for a weekday getaway. The staff is super friendly!
- Desert-modernism, recently revamped. This is the new poster child for Palm Springs.
- There's somethig very odd on this hotel. No good vibes at all. The pool and parties are ok, sleeping not that much..
- So much fun!
- Even the rooms are super colorful and match the door.
- Saguaro Coachella