Sagamore Hill National Historic Site
Historic Site, National Park, History Museum
- Take the guided tour of the house . It's almost not worth coming if you don't - as beautiful as the grounds are.
- can never get tired listening to the proud president and his life and children
- Went today with our two dogs. It was a nice walk on the grounds and were able to go down a trail to the LI Sound. Would recommend to anyone with a dog, but must keep on leash. It's a nice place to go.
- Worth the trip, though the museum part disappoints.
- Amazing grounds and beautiful walk through the woods behind the house
- Must see site. Really beautiful and peaceful walking areas.
- Bully! Great historic site. The house is still under renovation, but you can still appreciate Teddy Roosevelt's home by walking the grounds.
- Take the trail to the water - the .7 mile mini hike there and back is definitely worth it.