Denver, CO 80216
- Amazing Israeli small plate restaurant... so many apps/hummus/salatim were mouthwatering and delicious!! Too bad there is no tasting menu, cuz it would be worth trying every item on the menu!!!!!
- Everything. Seriously. Especially bread and hummus.
- Everything is spectacular.
- The food here is fantastic! Must get labne and a hummus. You cant go wrong with the rest of the menu, so enjoy.
- Hummus any way
- Loved the fresh pita, lamb tartare, falafel and tabouleh.
- Very nice restaurant and atmosphere ! We love israeli cuisine and really enjoyed the experience
- Eggplant was excellent. Pita is soft and fluffy.
- Sunday brunch is super glamorous and very delicious. Its the closest you will get to Tel Aviv without leaving Denver.
- Food is incredible and unique. Felt understaffed though.
- Lamb Hummus, Pitta, Falaffal